Pages

27 Mar 2013

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Yet another late post here =m=);;

But, first game post !

Had been interested in MGR since my friend showed me some
videos of the trailer and stuffs, and when i finally get to
try his copy of the game, i get one myself on the release date lol (/・ω・)


=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=


I would say the story is too short (ノ゚ ロ゚ ) but it was awesome !
The game play was super interesting and the flow of the story
didn't get boring at all.

You guys who are interested should definitely try it too !


Now, some Raiden shots (*°Ω°) ♥





=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 
And of course... Uniqlo just had to do it...
*shove money to the cashier* (#°皿°)



Got some stuffs for myself, my bro & my friends too
quite the loot there... ( ̄∠  ̄ ) *happy*




◇◇◇ END ◇◇◇
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.