Pages

2 Mar 2014

Scentio White Collagen Facial Mask Review

I'll be reviewing one of the few moisturizer I own
I like to collect different kinds of moisturizer to be used on different times

This one i got it in Beauty Buffet when I went to Thailand for a trip

Packaging color really stands out on the shelves



The cream is also pastel pink in color which is very pretty <3 
As you can see I've used some of it


It has a scent, I can't describe what the scent smells like but I just really really like it, the scent is soft but still quite noticeable


Cream texture is very light, not sticky at all even right after applying



Moisturizing level is medium, last pretty well but not a super hydrating one
Not oily at all, it just feel very smooth after application

I like to use this one as an morning-afternoon moisturizer, which is perfect for hot weather

1 comment:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.