Pages

4 Dec 2012

MAC Russian Red Lipstick & Lipglass Review

I have always wanted to add a red lipstick as part of my make up
so i get myself one from MAC !

After browsing for reviews the color that interest me the most is the Russian Red

Each @ S$29

FINALLY ! ♥ (*´∀`*)




There are some kind of dew (?) might be due to temperature change
but it's gone already lol



=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=


I used 3 layers of the lipstick, on first application it turned out not as intense

SUPER LOVE ! but i look older with red lips lol
The texture is awesome, very easy to apply & doesn't feel my lips drying ♪



Kinda addicted to MAC lately, hope to get more products soon~~ (●`・ω・´●)



◇◇◇ END ◇◇◇
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= 

2 comments:

  1. Omgosh I have this too and I LOVE IT <3
    You applied it beautifully *__*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gotta agree with you ! the color is super pretty, loving it (=゚▽゚)b
      & thank you~~ ^^ <3

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.