Pages

26 Apr 2012

Soon !

 キタ━━━━━━━━━(゜∀゜)━━━━━━━━━!!!!!
well soon enough it will be L'Arc~en~Ciel's World Tour 2012 here in Indonesia !!

OMG AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF WAITING AND FINALLY !!
can't even find the right emoticon to express my feelings right now :")


I've liked & been waiting for them to come to Indonesia since middle school LOL
along with my good friend here http://soranoland.blogspot.com/ ( ´∀`)


Approximately we waited for around 6 or 7 years for their concert here, and we went mad after we saw that Singapore & Indonesia are in the 2012 World Tour List 。゚(゚ノω`゚)゚。 
Imagine those who have waited for more than 10 years  (*´ο`*)=3


We wanted to watch the concert together (I intended to attend both concert) but unfortunately she'll be watching the one in Singapore while in the end I can only attend the one Indonesia |||||OTZ
(oh well, just enjoy it XD) 


Here's the poll from Marygops Studios, so happy it turned out they're in the first place !
ヽ(゜∀゜)メ(゜∀゜)メ(゜∀゜)ノ


=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

When the ticket first went on sale myself along with a few friends waited online for the tickets and finally when they're open for sale i don't know exactly why the VIPs are all sold out Σ(@д@;)
 Some of my friends who went to some ticket booths also didn't get the VIP in the end...

Some fierce competition here |||OTL

They announce there will be a 2nd ticket sale on a different date,
so on the day after some endless refreshes I ALMOST managed to get one VIP


Right after i confirm my payment... the screen shows that no more VIP ticket are available...

ASKJDAKSJLDJSALKJDALKJ
WHUT

But I managed to get my hands on the VIP ticket anyway, thanks to my friend :")

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Here's the songs to be expected on the concert :)

http://bokunosekai.wordpress.com/2012/04/14/songs-to-be-expected-at-larcenciel-concert-may-2nd/

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

and they provide a simple guide for the concert, thanks guys ! :D


Hopefully everything went smoothly & no doubt this will be very memorable moment for all of us who had been expecting them ( *´ω)ノ

Can't wait for 2nd May, hopefully I'll come to the concert fully prepared 8D;;

For those who's attending as well, see you there~!!
♪イェーイ ヾ(≧ー≦)ゞ ヾ(_ _)〃 ヾ(≧ー≦)ゞ ヾ(_ _)〃イェーイ♪ 


◇◇◇ END ◇◇◇
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.